Training With The Dog Wizard
Clients often ask, “What is the First Thing You do When you Train a Dog?” The First thing I do is Listen to your Dog.
Working 1 on 1 is available for Service Dogs, Dog Sports, Advanced Obedience, Aggression, Off Leash Recall, Nuisance Behaviors & More. I travel all over the country and outside of the US. For Autism Service Dogs, I often collaborate with ABA Therapists in order to maximize the results.
Authentic Dog Training is not about “fixing the dog.” It’s about building a relationship based on Love, Trust, Respect & Communication. Educating Dog Owners is a huge part of that. Understanding the process is critical for setting the dog up for success!
Real Work. Real Results.
CGC Exam Evaluator
Since 1989, over 1 million dogs and their owners have participated in the Canine Good Citizen Program. Dogs must master ten basic skills that instill confidence and good manners in and out of your home.
Professional member of the International Association of Canine Professionals. I keep up with the latest developments in dog training. I’m constantly field testing new techniques to better help you and your dog.
Have a dog training question? Come on the Podcast. Additionally, I have conversations with dog professionals & thought leaders in a variety of fiields. The Podcast is not limited to dog training.
No Deceptive Training
We Offer a One of a Kind Blend of Programs including Service Dog Training at Affordable Prices & with a Lifetime Guarantee. Exclusive Weight Pulling Lessons, Nuisance Behaviors and more.
Specializing in Autism Service Dogs for Children on the Higher Spectrum. Also offering Diabetic Alert, Seizure Response and PTSD.
Specializing in Weight Pulling. Also offering Agility, Dog Powered Scooters and more. Dogs Love Phsyical & Psychological challenges. Let’s get started!
“Sit” “Stay” “Heel” “Down” “Come” “Stand” & “Place” All Commands have an implied “Stay” until you say “Free”
Pricing plans have some flexibility
Live Video Chat
- Allows me to see a bird’s eye view of the dog’s home environment. Most issues begin in the home due to poor pack structure. Even though it’s virtual, you’ll receive the same standard of guidance as my in home clients.
- Specializing in Austism Service Dogs, PTSD & Seizure Response. Down-to-Earth & Honest Service Dog Training. Everything is Customized According to your Unique Needs. 24/7 Support for Service Dog Clients.
- Weight Pulling, Urban Mushing, Agility and more. The Benefits are Similar to that of a Child Learning a Music Instrument or a Sport. Dogs Love Physical & Psychological Challenges. Experience The Difference Between a Dog Feeling Tired & a Dog Feeling Fulfilled.
- Most Bang for your Buck! Even if other trainers have failed you. Clear Communication must first be established with the dog. An integrated approach is then applied which looks at Pack Structure, Age, Breed, Temperament, Drive, Diet etc..
Live In Trainer
- A Fun Program that is the First of It’s Kind! Honestly, Most owners are doing Everythng Wrong. How You Live your Dog Influences Your Dog’s Outdoors Demeanor. Ready to Live with the Mad Scientist of Dog Training? Filmed for the Website with Your Consent.
Board & Train
- Your Dog Stays Here. Immersive Learning Equals Less Stress on You. Owner education is vital. You must maintain the new training & relationsip in order to preserve what your fur baby learned. Going back to your old ways will bring the dog back her old ways.