Learn more about the dog expert, and your pets.
Psychiatric Service Dogs
Autism Assistance Dogs
Seizure Response Dogs
Diabetic Alert Dogs
Cat training & enrichment
dog weight pulling
K9 Scent Detection games
When you are dealing with disabilities, the last thing you need is the stress of a fraudelent service dog company. We respect your time & money and won’t sell you a service dog if it doesn’t make sense for you. Let’s talk about your goals, lifestyle & have a transparent conversation about realistic expectations. I specialize in training dogs for Autism Assistance, PTSD, Seizure Response and Diabetic Alert Dogs.
Train your dogs with dog wizardry
Autism Assistance Dogs
The first step is listening to your story & setting realistic goals. An integrative approach is used by “the pack” which consists of the family, your ABA therapist, myself & the dog. With Autism service dogs, the whole training is customized because every family’s story is unique.
Seizure Response & PTSD Dogs.
Engagent with the handler is the first goal for Seizure & PTSD Service Dogs. Engagement is the foundation for the advanced obedience that you’ll need in real world scenarios. Your service dog needs to be attentive to you at farmer’s markets and other distracting environments. Seizure Response training is customized because every family’s story is unique. Let’s discuss your goals and set sensible & transparent expectations. Possibilities include training the dog to dial 911 at the sight of a seizure. Attending to you in your time of need etc…
Dog Sports & Agility
Unleashing the Thrill:
Exploring Dog Sports & Agility Adventures
dog weight pulling
Weight Pulling is something that many dog owners have never heard of. The benefits for the dog are immense. It’s a Physical & Psychological Challenge that your dog will Love. Let’s make an analogy. You can take a child to a carnival or teach them the skill of rock climbing. Weight pulling has a similar benefit for dogs. Your dog will feel fulfilled, proud and accomplished!
K9 scent games & enrichment
Have you ever gotten drowsy from reading a book? Thats what happens to many dogs when they learn scent discrimination. It’s like reading a book that they love. Many people don’t realize how a dog’s nose works. Click here to learn more. Scent games can be as simple as hiding a bag of lavendar around the yard or house. When you say “search” the fun begins. Finding the scent leads to toys, praise and other rewards. Agility is another fun skill that is beneficial for all kinds of dogs.
PRICING PLANS HAVE SOME FLEXIBILITY
Virtual Dog Training
- Allows me to see a bird’s eye view of the dog’s home environment. Most issues begin in the home due to poor pack structure. Even though it’s virtual, you’ll receive the same standard of guidance as my in home clients.
- Specializing in Austism Service Dogs, PTSD & Seizure Response. Down-to-Earth & Honest Service Dog Training. Everything is Customized According to your Unique Needs. 24/7 Support for Service Dog Clients.
Virtual Cat Training
- Virtual sessions allow us to get a bird eye’s view of your cat’s behavior and offer guidance, so you can have a balanced relationship with your furry friend.
Home Dog Training
- Most Bang for your Buck! Even if other trainers have failed you. Clear Communication must first be established with the dog. An integrated approach is then applied which looks at Pack Structure, Age, Breed, Temperament, Drive, Diet etc..
Live in Trainer
- A Fun Program that is the First of It’s Kind! Honestly, Most owners are doing Everything Wrong. How You Live your Dog Influences Your Dog’s Outdoors Demeanor. Ready to Live with the Mad Scientist of Dog Training? Filmed for the website & future reality show.
Board & Train
- Your Dog Stays Here. Immersive Learning Equals Less Stress on You. Owner education is vital. You must maintain the new training & relationsip in order to preserve what your fur baby learned. Going back to your old ways will bring the dog back her old ways.
Sign up for The Dog Wizard’s Newsletter and Receive a free 15 min consultation.